Montag, 24. August 2015

Introducing the amazing IFBB Pro Kira Neuman

Where can I start? Kira was always one of my all time favourite models. I was super happy that I got the chance to work with her at the Chicago Pro show this year.

What a great success for her. She won the women physique class and qualified for the Olympia event in Las Vegas this year. And that is the right palce for her. Competing with the best of the best.

Kira is a down to earth person with a great personality and a great sence of humor. I had so much fun working with her. And I really can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Here are a few screenshots from the videos we did with Kira:

 



 
 

Of course you find all the videos of this screenshots on www.femalecityflex.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen