Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

Ginger Martin

This week I want to introduce you to the amazing athlete and personal trainer Ginger Martin. She trains with the weights for about 10 years and competed as a figure athlete in several shows. Ginger plans to compete 2012 in the new physique class.





She is a proud mother of 4 and a grandmother of 1. What a great inspiration for every women out there. Ginger says: "I believe that the way things are going, that the Physique catagory is where I will belong. I love being an inspiration to all moms out there who sacrifice so much for thier children. My motto will always be: You can't take the best care of others if you dont care for yourself". We need to set healthy role models for our children through healthy eating and excercise. Not everyone wants or can look like a "bodybuilder", but we need to strive to be our personal best!" (taken from her website)

I haven't meet her in person so far but I really hope that I will get the chance to meet her and would love to work with her. I wish her all the best and I am sure she will rock the stages in the new physique class next year.

If you like to find out more about Ginger, visit her website at: www.gingermartin.net

You can also follow her on Facebook and on her Youtube channel

Thank you for sharing all this information with us Ginger!

I wish everybody a great day,

Matthias

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen